Sunday, January 8, 2012

Things you just can't throw away!!

In cleaning & organizing the "Hall Closet" I went through all of Madison's Arts & Crafts supplies and came across all of her old coloring books,

in wanting to make more room and get rid of clutter that we just really don't need anymore I was wanting to throw some of them away. But before

I could put them in the trash pile I had to flip through each one of them and see if there was any pictures that she had colored that I wanted to rip out and put in the keep it pile.

I came across this one and just started laughing so hard until my side hurt...how cute is this...I can't possibly throw this away her reflection drawing is PRICELESS!!!

{my only regret is...I wish I had known her age when she did this picture}

Mermaid Reflection coloring book page

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: