Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Please don't have a heart attack I blogged...it's really me!!! 
Hello there Blogging world...I have missed you oh so much!! I tried to get caught back up and back to blogging in May 2011, but it just DID NOT happen :( 
Life just got TOO busy. But it's a NEW Year and I have a list of resolutions and yep you guessed it Blogging is on my list. I will try to do a short recap of 2011 in an upcoming post, but if I dwell on trying to catch up too much I will not do very good at what is current now and then be more behind than ever. 

My Resolutions for 2012
  • Start my daily 365 {366 Leap year}
  • Get back to blogging
  • Get back to scrapbooking
  • Check my Google Reader regularly
  • Coupon more efficiently
  • Stay organized!!!
As you can see by my list I am not asking for too much of myself now am I?

No comments: