Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ring Dance photo shoot

Ring Dance just crept right up on us so fast I can remember just two weeks ago Kaitlynn saying, “I can’t wait until Ring Dance” and here it is today. This year happens to be Kaitlynn’s Ring Dance for her junior year. Last year she went as Kurt’s date for his junior Ring Dance.  Kaitlynn looked so pretty all dressed up, she looks way older than 16. She is just the most photogenic child ever, she always has been from day one!

This year it was all about Black and white and a silver tie. Kaitlynn & Kurt looked so nice together they just complimented each other with their attire. It was almost too scary looking at them all dressed up in black & white, I was thinking to myself as I was snapping pictures this could almost be a wedding photo shoot with her in a white dress.

I took a total of 74 pictures but here are a few of the really good ones

IMG_9089-1 IMG_9088-1-2

No comments: